|Published||September 6, 2023|
|Location||12822 State Route 33, Kearney, MO|
At Sutton Outdoor, LLC, we are looking to invite clever, creative, hard working people to join our team. Whether you have years of experience in the construction trades, or just looking for a new and exciting career opportunity creating beautiful outdoor living spaces. We strive to go above and beyond for our clients, and we want to add a team leader and a few team members that will do the same. We’re expanding our team and looking to create a career path for the individual(s) that can make the most difference to our company and who is most aligned with our values.
Reasons to join us!
- Training for the beginner and/or new to the industry
- We prioritize creating an exciting and positive work environment
- We want to see our team flourish by providing opportunities for outside training and growth within the company
- Above average pay for this industry in our area
- We have steady work throughout the year, and are only growing more.
- Monday-Friday work schedule, with time and a half overtime pay after 40 hours
- Paid Holidays off
- 1 week paid vacation after one year of full time employment
- More benefits to come as we continue to grow
At Sutton Outdoor, LLC, we serve our employees by placing value in the following areas:
- Cross-train employees so they can be prepared to take on additional leadership in the future.
- Create a team culture so that no one individual can make the company or break the company. We will learn together, laugh together, work hard together and make money together.
- Our company embraces life outdoors and values investing in equipment to reduce the amount of daily physical work required with the joy of creating high quality outdoor living spaces for our clients and their families to enjoy for years to come.
- 1 great story of how you helped someone else succeed.
- Able to work in, and appreciate, very hot days, very cold days, rainy days, beautiful days.
- Is team oriented with a positive and go-getter attitude.
- Takes pride in their work and delivering the best service and product possible.
- Shows up to work on time, ready to work, every day.
- Must demonstrate an insatiable energy to learn and be challenged. We want to offer the best service and bring to life our clients' dream outdoor space and are only prepared to invest in the best people.
- Must be 18 and legally able to work in the United States.
- Valid license, clean driving history, pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Landscape installation: 1 year (Preferred)
How you will serve us...
- Aid in designing and building beautiful outdoor living spaces for our clients including but not limited to; flagstone and paver patios, paver driveways, fences, flagstone and paver walkways, pergolas, retaining walls, planting trees and shrubs, boulder placement, irrigation, and more.
- Bring suggestions for improvement to every weekly meeting.
- Communicate with our clients regularly, and constantly “check-in” with them ensuring that our service is exceeding their expectations.
- Operate trucks, trailers, excavators, skidsteers, demo saws, and all other hand and power tools sufficiently and according to our safety guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
Benefits: Paid time off
Supplemental pay types: Bonus opportunities
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
- Driver's License (Required)
- Ability to commute/relocate to Kearney, MO area before starting work (Required)
If you are ready to be a part of our team at Sutton Outdoor, LLC please CLICK HERE and fill out the form. We will be in contact with you!